Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pictures from the Memorial Party

It's been a wild ride the last few months... but I finally have the pictures from the Memorial Party. If you missed it, you missed a great one! Eventhough the downpours were plenty, it didn't stop Herman and his crew from preparing a luscious Argentina Feast!


There were plenty of stories and plenty of tears... family and friends gathered from across the country to pay respects to Bill and Ethel.


I can't thank Dwayne Dickerson enough for the fabulous pictures. I'm including a link to the Picassa Website which hosts the pictures. Please click here: http://picasaweb.google.com/billethelmundy/BillEthelMundyMemorialParty#


Everyone was generous with their contributions to the Ethel I. Mundy Memorial Scholarship Fund. I will post the final tally here, soon!


Chama Days happens this weekend. A good time to curl up with a good book and stay home!


Take care all,


Suze

No comments:

Post a Comment